sustantivo (plural ladies-in-waiting)
- A woman who attends a queen or princess.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Jane Seymour was a lady-in-waiting to Anne Boleyn in 1534 when she began to attract Henry's attention.
- Being a minor poet is like being minor royalty, and no one, as a former lady-in-waiting to Princess Margaret once explained to me, is happy as that.
- He had left his wife, and the mother of his two children, Penelope Chetwode, for Elizabeth Cavendish, a lady-in-waiting to Princess Margaret and daughter of the Duke of Devonshire.
Más definiciones de lady-in-waitingDefinición de lady-in-waiting en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional