Definición de language engineering en inglés:
The field of computing that uses tools such as machine-readable dictionaries and sentence parsers in order to process natural languages for applications such as speech synthesis and machine translation.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- Questions of language engineering have generally been more vigorously considered in the US than in other English-speaking countries.
- Rhetorical's origins involved work carried out at Edinburgh University by Moens and Taylor on speech and language engineering.
- Our implementation of NegEx is created as a processing resource using the JAPE regular expression system within the GATE framework for language engineering.
language engineer sustantivo
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- Writing source code is the essence of my work as a language engineer.
- To a language engineer constructing a human-computer interface, 'performance' is the only important measure of success.
- I'm a language engineer by trade and usually this means I'm working on compilers or tools for other languages I didn't have any part in designing.
Definición de language engineering en:
- Diccionario Inglés británico e internacional
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
= de moda