Definición de laryngeal en inglés:
1Of or relating to the larynx: the laryngeal artery
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Pancreatic, pulmonary, pleural, laryngeal, adrenal, pericardial, myocardial and lingual leishmaniasis have also been reported.
- Structures include the thyroid gland, aortic arch and great vessels, proximal portions of the vagus and recurrent laryngeal nerves, esophagus and trachea.
- Saccular diverticula of the laryngeal ventricle are often reported.
sustantivoPhonetics Volver al principio
A laryngeal sound.
- It is still in intense debate how many laryngeals there were, but most linguists agree on three.
- After all, the laryngeals were first postulated before Hittite was deciphered.
- Alleged cognates will be discarded as soon as the exact number of laryngeals and fricatives in Nostratic and the new phonemic correspondences are established.
Definición de laryngeal en:
- Inglés británico e internacional dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan