sustantivo (plural lawmen)
- A law-enforcement officer, especially a sheriff.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The protesters sought police protection but a high-ranking officer ordered lawmen to withdraw and allowed the attackers to set upon the demonstrators.
- As such, early episodes represent an update of classic Westerns, with tough lawmen attempting to patrol the ‘new frontier’ which a change in society has wrought.
- The wife of a deceased lawman would never consider a proposal from a fugitive.
Más definiciones de lawmanDefinición de lawman en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional