Definición de laxative en inglés:
(Chiefly of a drug or medicine) tending to stimulate or facilitate evacuation of the bowels.
- If your baby is bottlefed and constipated, your doctor may suggest mixing a small amount of laxative medicine into the formula.
- That resulted in two stomach pumpings in the same week, and a more unfortunate and embarrassing incident of severe diarrhoea after swallowing 16 laxative pills.
- When I say hot chocolate, I mean used coffee grounds laced with crushed chocolate laxative tablets and cocoa powder.
sustantivoVolver al principio
A medicine which has a laxative effect.
- If the diverticulitis is not severe, treatment will be with painkillers, antibiotics, laxatives and dietary advice.
- When taking a medical history, it is also important to take a dietary history to ask about the use of laxatives or diuretics.
- Does she take laxatives or diuretics to lose weight?
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia