- An eye with poor vision that is mainly caused by underuse, especially the unused eye in strabismus.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- There may be other eye problems as well, including poor vision and crossed or lazy eyes (strabismus).
- There was a second part to this study, which was to look to see whether anybody had improved vision in their lazy eye, having lost the vision in their fellow eye.
- If lazy eye is not treated, the weaker eye's vision may never improve and it may even become blind.
Más definiciones de lazy eyeDefinición de lazy eye en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional