- Acute or chronic poisoning due to the absorption of lead into the body. Also called plumbism.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Other causes of encephalitis include influenza, listeriosis, brucellosis, Rocky Mountain spotted fever, whooping cough, rabies and lead poisoning.
- The United States can ill-afford growing sites of endemic disease, lead poisoning, and mental illness.
- Acknowledged as an occupational disease, lead poisoning is a disabling illness.
Más definiciones de lead poisoningDefinición de lead poisoning en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional