sustantivoUS • informal
- A US marine.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The lack of enemy contact - and missions that seem designed to avoid contact with insurgents - frustrates the leathernecks.
- Those resourceful leathernecks have come up with a slightly higher tech replacement.
- Most Marines are familiar with Burke Davis's 1962 account of Puller's life, but fellow leatherneck Jon T. Hoffman has produced what is likely to become the definitive biography of this extraordinary officer.
late 19th century: with allusion to the leather lining inside the collar of a marine's uniform.
Más definiciones de leatherneckDefinición de leatherneck en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional