- A type of cookie with a cakelike texture, typically frosted and containing spices and honey.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- There is a very good German bakery in Edinburgh, but his lebkuchen are very expensive, and I have to feed about 20 people.
- It was a small cake, some kind of lebkuchen.
- His lebkuchen slipped from his fingers and shattered on the floor.
German Lebkuchen, from Kuchen 'cake'; the origin of the first element is uncertain.
Más definiciones de lebkuchenDefinición de lebkuchen en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional