Definición de leftist en inglés:
A person who supports the political views or policies of the left.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- We were even courageous in front of an amphitheatre crowded with excited leftists.
- He was surrounded by leftists among all of his relatives.
- Leftists are not the only ones making statements about corporate policies.
adjetivoVolver al principio
Supportive of the political views or policies of the left: leftist radicals
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Meanwhile, a group of leftist radicals is on a crime spree of murder and robbery, arming themselves with automatic weapons, explosives, and rockets.
- In 1947, many leftist filmmakers were treated as outlaws, and it's not surprising that they made some of their best films from the point of view of criminals.
- The air strikes caused a profound split inside leftist groups that could not decide which side they should support.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- Records the implosion of its Labor Party, long the country's majority party, now doomed to irrelevance as it sinks deeper into a leftism that consists mostly of wishful thinking.
- Deacon and I were both part of the anti-Viet Nam war movement, and for both of us, the tortuous path to understanding the truth about that conflict was an important part of our shedding the leftism of our youth.
- I'm partial to this one because it springs, in part, from a central fallacy of the leftism of them and others.
Palabras que riman con leftistdentist • transvestist • statist
Definición de leftist en:
- Diccionario Inglés británico e internacional
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
= de moda