A person with left-wing political views.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- Do you really believe the Republican majority in the House and Senate would obey this radical leftist?
- By way of background, most British leftists have some degree of emotional attachment to our public services.
- We were even courageous in front of an amphitheatre crowded with excited leftists.
Having or relating to left-wing political views: leftist radicals
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The air strikes caused a profound split inside leftist groups that could not decide which side they should support.
- He also held strong leftist sympathies.
- His political commentaries reveal much about American leftist politics of the 1930s and 1940s.
Definición de leftist en:
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda