Definición de leftist en inglés:
A person who supports the political views or policies of the left.
- I actually read the infamous Communist Manifesto by Marx and other leftist literature.
- Radicals and leftists have to be visible, and visible in an aspirational way.
- There, the military had overthrown the elected leftist government and murdered thousands of its supporters.
adjetivoVolver al principio
- Example sentences
- Records the implosion of its Labor Party, long the country's majority party, now doomed to irrelevance as it sinks deeper into a leftism that consists mostly of wishful thinking.
- Deacon and I were both part of the anti-Viet Nam war movement, and for both of us, the tortuous path to understanding the truth about that conflict was an important part of our shedding the leftism of our youth.
- I'm partial to this one because it springs, in part, from a central fallacy of the leftism of them and others.
Definición de leftist en:
- Inglés británico e internacional dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan