Definición de leftist en inglés:
A person who supports the political views or policies of the left.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- Do you really believe the Republican majority in the House and Senate would obey this radical leftist?
- By way of background, most British leftists have some degree of emotional attachment to our public services.
- We were even courageous in front of an amphitheatre crowded with excited leftists.
adjetivoVolver al principio
Supportive of the political views or policies of the left: leftist radicals
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The air strikes caused a profound split inside leftist groups that could not decide which side they should support.
- He also held strong leftist sympathies.
- His political commentaries reveal much about American leftist politics of the 1930s and 1940s.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- Records the implosion of its Labor Party, long the country's majority party, now doomed to irrelevance as it sinks deeper into a leftism that consists mostly of wishful thinking.
- Deacon and I were both part of the anti-Viet Nam war movement, and for both of us, the tortuous path to understanding the truth about that conflict was an important part of our shedding the leftism of our youth.
- I'm partial to this one because it springs, in part, from a central fallacy of the leftism of them and others.
Definición de leftist en:
- Diccionario Inglés británico e internacional
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda