sustantivo (plural lefties)• informal
- 1chiefly North American A left-handed person.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- He bowled the following season left-handed and even bowled three regionals as a lefty, but had no luck.
- While his changeup works wonders against right-handers, lefties have an easier time picking it up.
- So it made sense to Casey to load up with right-handers when the lefties were pitching, and vice versa.
- 2A leftist.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Kleiman goes on to say some very insightful stuff about gun control that every lefty should read.
- This piece is interesting in the way it shows another lefty having doubts about the Fascist Left.
- A little humility is called for here - even for a judgmental old lefty like me.
Más definiciones de leftyDefinición de lefty en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional