Definición de lefty en inglés:
sustantivo (plural lefties)informal
1chiefly North American A left-handed person.
- He bowled the following season left-handed and even bowled three regionals as a lefty, but had no luck.
- While his changeup works wonders against right-handers, lefties have an easier time picking it up.
- So it made sense to Casey to load up with right-handers when the lefties were pitching, and vice versa.
- Kleiman goes on to say some very insightful stuff about gun control that every lefty should read.
- This piece is interesting in the way it shows another lefty having doubts about the Fascist Left.
- A little humility is called for here - even for a judgmental old lefty like me.
Definición de lefty en:
- Inglés británico e internacional dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia