- A place where one can obtain legal advice and assistance, paid for by legal aid.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Community legal clinics provide advice and representation to people with low incomes.
- Cromp says most of the city's legal clinics have already been closed or amalgamated due to budget cuts.
- Flegel, however, says that the legal clinic will involve more than just the criminal law aspect.
Más definiciones de legal clinicDefinición de legal clinic en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional