- 1An arrangement by which a husband or wife remain married but live apart, following a court order. Also called judicial separation.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Spouses may achieve a legal separation simply by drawing up a deed of separation.
- Presumably, these rights would include the right to seek a legal separation, and to seek a divorce.
- Thanksgiving came and went, and Marie's lawyer notified me that she was filing for a legal separation.
Más definiciones de legal separationDefinición de legal separation en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional