(Of handwriting or print) clear enough to read: the original typescript is scarcely legible
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- This book has an attractive look to it, with a legible typeface and good layout.
- I stared at the note, wishing that the mystery person had more legible handwriting.
- Health staff must ensure all handwritten records are legible, dated and signed.
readable, easy to read, easily deciphered, clear, plain, neat, decipherable, intelligible
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- The last entry in his little book showed the struggle of his shaking hand as he tried to write legibly.
- All of the forms in the packet must be legibly completed, and brought with you to the assessment.
- Those who can't even write their names legibly can still check out the Fringe Gallery downstairs.
Late Middle English: from late Latin legibilis, from legere 'to read'.
Palabras que riman con legibleillegible
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda