- Casual clothes designed to be worn for leisure activities, particularly sweatsuits and other sportswear.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- It will feature ethnic clothing from Traidcraft and leisurewear such as tracksuits by Gossipium.
- Frankly, some of these hawkers would try to palm you off with a tracksuit full of holes and call it aerated leisurewear.
- I almost laugh but Martin Compston, patron saint of leisurewear in Scotland, just grins.
Más definiciones de leisurewearDefinición de leisurewear en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional