sustantivo (plural lensmen)
- A professional photographer or cameraman.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- They also made it clear that lensmen alone would be allowed to cover the event.
- The comedian ate the rice and pickle as if it was a gourmet dish while lensmen recorded the event for posterity.
- The viewer is left to guess what the lensman intends to convey, as there are no descriptive captions.
Más definiciones de lensmanDefinición de lensman en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional