Definición de leptokurtic en inglés:
(Of a frequency distribution or its graphical representation) having greater kurtosis than the normal distribution; more concentrated about the mean. Compare with platykurtic, mesokurtic.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- The evidence from House Finches suggests that vagrants are simply the individuals that make up the long tails of leptokurtic frequency distributions typical of data on distances moved by animals.
- However, all of the fitness and morphological traits they reviewed had distributions of mutant effects more leptokurtic than a normal distribution.
- The fitness distribution of the MA lines is leptokurtic and skewed to the left.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- In contrast, creek chubs showed little evidence of persistent upstream bias, and their leptokurtosis, while evident in the first three months, showed a decreasing trend with time, vanishing by the fourth month.
- The population heterogeneity model matched the leptokurtosis, variance, and overall distribution of the movement data.
- In previous samples, these characters have been shown to exhibit very little directional asymmetry and slight leptokurtosis, as expected of FA.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en EE. UU.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
Muy popular en Malasia
Muy popular en India