Definición de libelous en inglés:
Containing or constituting a libel: a libelous newspaper story
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Posting of slanderous, libelous, abusive or defamatory material is totally prohibited.
- These damages are measured by how much the libelous statements lower the plaintiff's reputation.
- The claimant cannot select apparently libellous statements if the passage taken as a whole is not defamatory.
- Example sentences
- I asked my father if I could put the previous post up, as he and my mother are slandered libellously.
- Various characters, good and bad, from high life and low (many of whom were libellously identified with characters of the day), covet and become corrupted by the golden coin.
Definición de libelous en:
- Inglés británico e internacional dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan