Definición de libertarian en inglés:
1An adherent of libertarianism: [as modifier]: libertarian philosophy
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Rather, hard-core libertarians believe that government is naturally extremely prone to error, both moral and factual.
- Go read it, especially if you're a hardcore libertarian.
- On the other hand, the libertarian socialist critique of consumerism appears surprisingly, if not uncomfortably pertinent.
1.1A person who advocates civil liberty.
- Civil libertarians and privacy advocates will no doubt continue to call for caution in consumers' use of the VeriChip.
- Civil libertarians and many Democrats say those powers are overreaching and have fought to have them rolled back.
- Libertarians believe in self-governance as related to both personal and economic issues.
2 Philosophy A person who believes in the doctrine of free will.
- In this article I try to refute the so-called libertarian theory of free will, and to examine how our conclusions ought to modify our common attitudes of praise and blame.
- He also reviewed the 1717 book and defended a doctrine of libertarian free will as he had in the earlier correspondence.
- Some philosophers - usually called libertarians - resolutely believe that voluntary decisions actually are created by the will, free of causal antecedents.
Words that rhyme with libertarianagrarian, antiquarian, apiarian, Aquarian, Arian, Aryan, authoritarian, barbarian, Bavarian, Bulgarian, Caesarean (US Cesarean), centenarian, communitarian, contrarian, Darien, disciplinarian, egalitarian, equalitarian, establishmentarian, fruitarian, Gibraltarian, grammarian, Hanoverian, humanitarian, Hungarian, latitudinarian, librarian, majoritarian, millenarian, necessarian, necessitarian, nonagenarian, octogenarian, ovarian, Parian, parliamentarian, planarian, predestinarian, prelapsarian, proletarian, quadragenarian, quinquagenarian, quodlibetarian, Rastafarian, riparian, rosarian, Rotarian, sabbatarian, Sagittarian, sanitarian, Sauveterrian, sectarian, seminarian, septuagenarian, sexagenarian, topiarian, totalitarian, Trinitarian, ubiquitarian, Unitarian, utilitarian, valetudinarian, vegetarian, veterinarian, vulgarian
Definición de libertarian en:
- Inglés británico e internacional dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan