Definición de libertarian en inglés:
1An adherent of libertarianism: [as modifier]: libertarian philosophy
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Rather, hard-core libertarians believe that government is naturally extremely prone to error, both moral and factual.
- Go read it, especially if you're a hardcore libertarian.
- On the other hand, the libertarian socialist critique of consumerism appears surprisingly, if not uncomfortably pertinent.
1.1A person who advocates civil liberty.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- Civil libertarians and privacy advocates will no doubt continue to call for caution in consumers' use of the VeriChip.
- Civil libertarians and many Democrats say those powers are overreaching and have fought to have them rolled back.
- Libertarians believe in self-governance as related to both personal and economic issues.
2 Philosophy A person who believes in the doctrine of free will.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- In this article I try to refute the so-called libertarian theory of free will, and to examine how our conclusions ought to modify our common attitudes of praise and blame.
- He also reviewed the 1717 book and defended a doctrine of libertarian free will as he had in the earlier correspondence.
- Some philosophers - usually called libertarians - resolutely believe that voluntary decisions actually are created by the will, free of causal antecedents.
Palabras que riman con libertarianagrarian, antiquarian, apiarian, Aquarian, Arian, Aryan, authoritarian, barbarian, Bavarian, Bulgarian, Caesarean (US Cesarean), centenarian, communitarian, contrarian, Darien, disciplinarian, egalitarian, equalitarian, establishmentarian, fruitarian, Gibraltarian, grammarian, Hanoverian, humanitarian, Hungarian, latitudinarian, librarian, majoritarian, millenarian, necessarian, necessitarian, nonagenarian, octogenarian, ovarian, Parian, parliamentarian, planarian, predestinarian, prelapsarian, proletarian, quadragenarian, quinquagenarian, quodlibetarian, Rastafarian, riparian, rosarian, Rotarian, sabbatarian, Sagittarian, sanitarian, Sauveterrian, sectarian, seminarian, septuagenarian, sexagenarian, topiarian, totalitarian, Trinitarian, ubiquitarian, Unitarian, utilitarian, valetudinarian, vegetarian, veterinarian, vulgarian
Definición de libertarian en:
- Diccionario Inglés británico e internacional
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda