Showing excessive sexual drive; lustful.
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- High court sentences for lewd and libidinous behaviour, which includes some sex offences against children, also fell, from over five years to four.
- Taking on the libidinous cool of their idols but slowing things down a good deal, these guys certainly don't seem to mind extended patches of instrumental repetition, just as long as they've struck upon something cool.
- She produced a tape which she says lays bare the hypocrisy of a famous self-righteous director whom she depicts as a libidinous villain.
late Middle English: from Latin libidinosus, from libido 'desire, lust'.
- Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The city's Presbyterian propriety and Calvinist self-denial combined to outlaw libidinousness as an affront to polite society.