Definición de librarian en inglés:
A person, typically with a degree in library science, who administers or assists in a library.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- They also deleted it from the online edition of the journal and asked librarians to physically remove the pages the article was printed on.
- The finals were held at the Johannesburg Public Library, attended by teachers and librarians.
- Before he became a writer he studied at Uppsala University and worked as a librarian and journalist.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- And there he stayed, comfortably situated, reasonably paid, with an amplitude of time to pursue his literary interests, for the next 29 years, until, in 1904, he was offered, and eagerly seized, the House of Lords librarianship.
- The problem is exacerbated by the various fashions in librarianship - how many libraries now prefer to be called ‘resource centres’ or other such jargon?
- He has prepared a brief report, laced with statistical findings and the technical aspects of librarianship, which demands a more thorough inquiry into the methods of the appraisal.
Palabras que riman con librarianagrarian, antiquarian, apiarian, Aquarian, Arian, Aryan, authoritarian, barbarian, Bavarian, Bulgarian, Caesarean (US Cesarean), centenarian, communitarian, contrarian, Darien, disciplinarian, egalitarian, equalitarian, establishmentarian, fruitarian, Gibraltarian, grammarian, Hanoverian, humanitarian, Hungarian, latitudinarian, libertarian, majoritarian, millenarian, necessarian, necessitarian, nonagenarian, octogenarian, ovarian, Parian, parliamentarian, planarian, predestinarian, prelapsarian, proletarian, quadragenarian, quinquagenarian, quodlibetarian, Rastafarian, riparian, rosarian, Rotarian, sabbatarian, Sagittarian, sanitarian, Sauveterrian, sectarian, seminarian, septuagenarian, sexagenarian, topiarian, totalitarian, Trinitarian, ubiquitarian, Unitarian, utilitarian, valetudinarian, vegetarian, veterinarian, vulgarian
Definición de librarian en:
- Diccionario Inglés británico e internacional
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda