- The study of collecting, preserving, cataloging, and making available books and other documents in libraries.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The stigmatization of community librarians in the field of library science has continued, in part, as community librarians leave ill-paid posts to work in corporate America.
- A degree in linguistics from the University of California, Santa Cruz led her to graduate studies in library science at UC Berkeley.
- I am currently in graduate school studying library science and history.
Más definiciones de library scienceDefinición de library science en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional