- A commissioned officer in the US Navy or Coast Guard ranking above lieutenant and below commander.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- In July 1937, Rickover was promoted to the rank of lieutenant commander and became the commander of the minesweeper, Finch, an old ship well past its prime.
- Court documents allege he was illegally switched from a reservist lieutenant commander to an active-duty commander following the school scandal.
- She served fourteen years as a naval aviator before leaving the service in 1997 as a lieutenant commander.
Más definiciones de lieutenant commanderDefinición de lieutenant commander en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional