A strategy or technique adopted in order to manage one’s time and daily activities in a more efficient way.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- I've been doing a lot of geeky snooping around sites dealing with so-called Lifehacks.
- I recently learned a great lifehack from an Australian friend: have separate Pesach cupboards in your normal kitchen, then just seal the regular ones and open the pesach ones.
- Lifehacks were originally created for geeks, helping them be more productive with their work and their lives, but I think it's a great name for doing the same thing for anyone, helping them live better lives.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- Lifehacking has snowballed into a massive self-help program that seeks to help you allocate your attention efficiently.
- Desperate knowledge workers are also flocking to the dozens of Web sites devoted to lifehackingpractices for solving everyday problems.
- On the web, meanwhile, sites devoted to personal development and productivity, or life-hacking, to use the brilliant geek neologism, are exploding.
For editors and proofreaders
División en sílabas: life·hack
Definición de lifehack en:
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda