- 1An emission spectrum consisting of separate isolated lines.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- (the numbers above each cell line indicate the number of times that cell line spectrum was significantly different in a pair-wise comparison).
- 1.1An emission (of light, sound, or other radiation) composed of a number of discrete frequencies or energies.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- According to Bohr, transition between energy levels explained the line spectrum: when an electron dropped to a lower energy level, the lost energy was emitted in the form of a photon, or particle of light.
- The line spectrum of an atom - even a simple hydrogen atom with only one electron - can be very complex.
- To measure the line spectra, researchers shine light over a large range of wavelengths through a very long column of water.
Más definiciones de line spectrumDefinición de line spectrum en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional