Definición de linkage en inglés:
1The action of linking or the state of being linked.
- The chapters do vary significantly, however, in the depth of analysis and the strength of linkage to the central premises of the research.
- Through the voices of the villagers, many of whom trace their linkage to the old Chipko movement, the film tries to understand the revolution.
- During the meeting he demanded its detachment from any linkage to the death of the five young men.
1.1A system of links: a complex linkage of nerves
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Instead of complex linkages and levers, this one keys right on the trigger bar and a small protrusion pushes the firing - pin stop up.
- The drive elements enable both linear and rotational motion through fully sealed linkages.
- The free sliding experiments suggest that mechanical linkages between the doublets prevent free sliding in an intact axoneme.
1.2The linking of different issues in political negotiations.
- European Union officials have assured their American counterparts that the political agenda linkage is critical to the overall package.
- A Russian trade official insisted Monday that there was no linkage between the two issues.
- The Bush administration backed off its previous position insisting on linkage.
1.3 Genetics The tendency of groups of genes on the same chromosome to be inherited together.
- The power to detect a significant linkage is examined on the basis of 1000 replicates.
- Unless a mapping population is very large, it is difficult to detect repulsion linkages between simplex markers in polyploids.
- Only the presence of genetic linkage was examined.
Definición de linkage en:
- Inglés británico e internacional dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan