- 1The action of linking or the state of being linked.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The chapters do vary significantly, however, in the depth of analysis and the strength of linkage to the central premises of the research.
- Through the voices of the villagers, many of whom trace their linkage to the old Chipko movement, the film tries to understand the revolution.
- During the meeting he demanded its detachment from any linkage to the death of the five young men.
- 1.1A system of links: a complex linkage of nervesMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Instead of complex linkages and levers, this one keys right on the trigger bar and a small protrusion pushes the firing - pin stop up.
- The drive elements enable both linear and rotational motion through fully sealed linkages.
- The free sliding experiments suggest that mechanical linkages between the doublets prevent free sliding in an intact axoneme.
- 1.2The linking of different issues in political negotiations.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- European Union officials have assured their American counterparts that the political agenda linkage is critical to the overall package.
- A Russian trade official insisted Monday that there was no linkage between the two issues.
- The Bush administration backed off its previous position insisting on linkage.
- 1.3 Genetics The tendency of groups of genes on the same chromosome to be inherited together.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The power to detect a significant linkage is examined on the basis of 1000 replicates.
- Unless a mapping population is very large, it is difficult to detect repulsion linkages between simplex markers in polyploids.
- Only the presence of genetic linkage was examined.
Más definiciones de linkageDefinición de linkage en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional