- The biggest or greatest part: William was appointed editor, which meant that he did the lion’s share of the workMás ejemplos en oraciones
- As a result, the top blogs absorb the lion's share of attention.
- The lion's share of revenue is advertising, and advertising revenue is predicated on the number of eyeballs that see the ad.
- But no, we cut taxes to a ridiculous extent, giving the lion's share of the benefit to those who least needed it.
Más definiciones de lion's shareDefinición de lion's share en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional