- Becoming or apt to become liquid.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Some of what the leadership did can be attributed to bullheadedness, such as pressing on with the Passchendaele battle even when the whole battlefield had been reduced to liquescent mud.
- To either side, a liquescent nightmare of swirling hellish flame spun round them as the Widow settled ever deeper into the maelstrom.
- There were also ‘liquescent’ neumes - ornamental neumes that required special types of vocal delivery.
- Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Up to now the research work has proved that phonetic conditions make the occurrence of musical liquescences possible.
- Appreciating liquescence is at the heart of self-directed learning.
- However, sometimes a client requires different or additional remedies, which I have to purchase, such as flower remedies or nutritional products, vitamins and probiotics, or liquescences.
early 18th century: from Latin liquescent- 'becoming liquid', from the verb liquescere (see liquefy).
Más definiciones de liquescentDefinición de liquescent en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional