Becoming or apt to become liquid.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- Some of what the leadership did can be attributed to bullheadedness, such as pressing on with the Passchendaele battle even when the whole battlefield had been reduced to liquescent mud.
- To either side, a liquescent nightmare of swirling hellish flame spun round them as the Widow settled ever deeper into the maelstrom.
- There were also ‘liquescent’ neumes - ornamental neumes that required special types of vocal delivery.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- Up to now the research work has proved that phonetic conditions make the occurrence of musical liquescences possible.
- Appreciating liquescence is at the heart of self-directed learning.
- However, sometimes a client requires different or additional remedies, which I have to purchase, such as flower remedies or nutritional products, vitamins and probiotics, or liquescences.
Early 18th century: from Latin liquescent- 'becoming liquid', from the verb liquescere (see liquefy).
Palabras que riman con liquescentacquiescent, adolescent, albescent, Besant, coalescent, confessant, convalescent, crescent, depressant, effervescent, erubescent, evanescent, excrescent, flavescent, fluorescent, immunosuppressant, incandescent, incessant, iridescent, juvenescent, lactescent, luminescent, nigrescent, obsolescent, opalescent, pearlescent, phosphorescent, pubescent, putrescent, quiescent, suppressant, turgescent, virescent, viridescent
For editors and proofreaders
División en sílabas: li·ques·cent
Definición de liquescent en:
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda