Easy or pleasant to listen to.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- Though there are glimmers of brilliance, quite frankly, too many of the songs are too mediocre to fulfill the potential of an intimate, listenable live album.
- But more importantly, the album flows like the Milky Way and ends up being a highly listenable achievement.
- Definitely more listenable than his past efforts, it stays away from the more experimental tip, yet delves into interesting instrumental movements.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- But the fact that two of the EP's four unique songs spiral into cacophony at various points reduces the listenability of the EP.
- I like this a lot more than other people I have spoken to, but it doesn't have the ongoing listenability of its sister album.
- When asked what he likes about the album, he also mentions the fit of the songs; and it is true that there seems to be a flow contributing to the album's listenability.
Definición de listenable en:
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda