- 1A person who listens, especially someone who does so in an attentive manner.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- It didn't take long for these guys to fill the room with attentive listeners, or run out of merch.
- Make sure you have the listener's attention before you start speaking.
- They engage creatively with the limitations of the audio channel to command the listener's attention.
- 1.1A person listening to a radio station or program.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Will he be able to keep radio listeners tuned in?
- To those who are avid radio listeners, the programmes have a quality of their own.
- Talk radio is enjoying a coast-to-coast resurgence with millions of loyal listeners tuning in to their favorite topics.
Más definiciones de listenerDefinición de listener en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional