- 1A type of bacterium that infects humans and other warm-blooded animals through contaminated food.
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Listeria monocytogenes; motile aerobic Gram-positive rods
- Of course, they are referring to salmonella, E. coli, listeria and other dangerous bacteria found in our food supply every day.
- Droppings carry potentially dangerous bacteria such as listeria and salmonella that can cause a range of illnesses including meningitis, pneumonia and lung damage.
- Droppings carry potentially dangerous bacteria like listeria and salmonella that can cause a range of illnesses including meningitis.
- 1.1 • informal Food poisoning or other disease caused by infection with listeria; listeriosis.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Of course, one would then run the risk of listeria and serious diseases like that.
- Manure from factory farms has been linked to diseases such as E. coli, listeria, and cryptosporidium.
1940s: modern Latin, named after Joseph Lister (see Lister, Joseph).
Más definiciones de listeriaDefinición de listeria en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional