Definición de literacy en inglés:
1The ability to read and write.
- Innovative programmes successfully encouraged adults to develop their literacy and numeracy skills.
- One in five adults has poor literacy skills and it is many of these who cannot find employment.
- Its treasures must be plundered and used to fund literacy programmes and childcare.
1.1Competence or knowledge in a specified area: wine literacy can’t be taught in three hours
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- This is the challenge of actually tapping the talent and cultural literacy in our diverse population.
- It's not computer literacy these lost kids need, but cultural literacy.
- Inadequate health literacy was identified in 16 participants.
late 19th century: from literate, on the pattern of illiteracy.
Words that rhyme with literacyilliteracy
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan