- A professional agent who acts on behalf of an author in dealing with publishers and others involved in promoting the author’s work.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- First there's the author, then the literary agent, publisher, distributor, bookseller and finally the customer.
- The world is lousy with literary agents; and literary agents only get paid when they make a sale; so they're a competitive and fast-acting group.
- The big metropolitan publishers won't look at an author who does not have a literary agent, but a literary agent won't look at an aspiring author who does not have a successful publishing record already.
Más definiciones de literary agentDefinición de literary agent en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional