Definición de literary criticism en inglés:
Modern critics tend to pass over the concerns of earlier centuries, such as formal categories or the place of moral or aesthetic value; some analyze texts as self-contained entities, in isolation from external factors, while others discuss them in terms of spheres such as biography, history, Marxism, or feminism. Since the 1950s, the concepts of meaning and authorship have been explored or questioned by structuralism, poststructuralism, postmodernism, and deconstruction
- It thus comments on both antebellum literature and twentieth-century literary criticism.
- He was a pioneer in various genres including satire, literary criticism, and drama.
- We hope this essay proves a useful tool for scholars beginning research in Asian American literature and literary criticism.
literary critic sustantivo
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- William Hazlitt, literary critic, friend to Lamb and Keats, was born this day in 1778.
- I cannot understand how certain novelists are at the same time literary critics and write criticism of other writers.
- He was one of those, but, perhaps uniquely, he was neither a poet nor a writer of short fictions, but a literary critic.
Definición de literary criticism en:
- Diccionario Inglés británico e internacional
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.