Entrada del diccionario de Inglés británico e internacional
Definición de literary history en inglés:
The history of the treatment of, and references to, a particular subject in literature: lesbian literary history
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Questions about the vexed relationship between literary criticism and literary history persist.
- It also occupied a huge space in the newly developed disciplines of literary criticism and literary history.
- This is one of a number of textual allusions which, paradoxically, give the authority of literary history to Sam's historical investigations.
- literary historian sustantivo
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- He suggests that contemporary literary historians have misunderstood Romanticism.
- I got a very bad grade on a paper I wrote for a Chaucer seminar in which I argued, against prominent literary historians, that Chaucer had indeed relied on the work of rhetoricians such as Geoffrey de Vinsauf when he composed his Troilus.
- Kazin was among the early literary historians to see the book as a departure from standard documentary practice, associating Let Us Now Praise Famous Men, ‘as a work of great moral intensity,’ with Faulkner's fiction.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda