Definición de liver spot en inglés:
A small brown spot on the skin, especially as caused by a skin condition such as lentigo.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- The main ingredients are also used in laundry detergents to brighten colors, and in existing skin bleaching products for liver spots and scars.
- Brown liver spots speckled his balding head, the remains of hair long since lost, in colour and quantity, brushed over in a futile attempt to regain his youth.
- Cryosurgery with liquid nitrogen can remove precancers or liver spots.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- The word ‘crafts’ tends to conjure images of little doilies, old ladies with arthritic, liver-spotted fingers, and dried-up flowers in a mesh bag tied with a ribbon in your Mom's underwear drawer.
- ‘Excellent,’ he said, clapping his liver-spotted hands twice.
- She was liver-spotted, elegant and with an even sweeter and dimmer nature than most: she was eager to do absolutely anything you wanted, but was quite incapable of working out what it was that you were asking.
Definición de liver spot en:
- Diccionario Inglés británico e internacional
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en EE. UU.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
Muy popular en India
Muy popular en Pakistán