Definición de lobopod en inglés:
1The lobopodium of an onychophoran.
- For example, they have between 14-43 pairs of ‘legs’ known as lobopods, much like the false legs of a caterpillar.
- For an initial evaluation of the genetic diversity of this species, DNA samples from the lobopods of four individuals, collected at random, were analyzed using RAPD.
1.1An onychophoran: [as modifier]: a lobopod animal
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Onychophora, also known as velvet worms or lobopods, are considered segmented and close relatives of the Arthropoda.
- By the same reasoning, putative lobopods in the Sirius Passet biota and putative deuterostomes in the Chengiang biota are better interpreted as arthropods.
- Cambropodus gracilis is tentatively included between lobopods and higher Uniramia.
Definición de lobopod en:
- Inglés británico e internacional dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan