- 1The lobopodium of an onychophoran.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- For example, they have between 14-43 pairs of ‘legs’ known as lobopods, much like the false legs of a caterpillar.
- For an initial evaluation of the genetic diversity of this species, DNA samples from the lobopods of four individuals, collected at random, were analyzed using RAPD.
- 1.1An onychophoran: [as modifier]: a lobopod animalMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Onychophora, also known as velvet worms or lobopods, are considered segmented and close relatives of the Arthropoda.
- By the same reasoning, putative lobopods in the Sirius Passet biota and putative deuterostomes in the Chengiang biota are better interpreted as arthropods.
- Cambropodus gracilis is tentatively included between lobopods and higher Uniramia.
Más definiciones de lobopodDefinición de lobopod en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional