Definición de locker room en inglés:
sustantivochiefly North American
A room containing lockers for the storage of personal belongings, especially in schools or gymnasiums.
- He also is a strong influence in the locker room and an excellent student of the game.
- He was there at the top of the tunnel as I was coming back to the locker room after stretching.
- He wants to make sure he has a locker room full of players who believe the Cardinals can win.
adjetivoVolver al principio
Regarded as characteristic of or suited to a men’s locker room, especially as being coarse or ribald: locker-room humor
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Nearby, science fair-style exhibits tackle the delicate subject of anatomy with raunchy male locker-room touches.
- It is a laddish, locker-room badinage that I remember with indulgent nostalgia from my days playing college rugby; we, too, thought we were a great team but I'm not sure that the future of the country ought to have been entrusted to us.
- In this locker-room environment, he's the likable team captain.
Definición de locker room en:
- Inglés británico e internacional dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia