Definición de locker room en inglés:
sustantivochiefly North American
A room containing lockers for the storage of personal belongings, especially in schools or gymnasiums.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- He also is a strong influence in the locker room and an excellent student of the game.
- He was there at the top of the tunnel as I was coming back to the locker room after stretching.
- He wants to make sure he has a locker room full of players who believe the Cardinals can win.
adjetivoVolver al principio
Regarded as characteristic of or suited to a men’s locker room, especially as being coarse or ribald: locker-room humor
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Nearby, science fair-style exhibits tackle the delicate subject of anatomy with raunchy male locker-room touches.
- It is a laddish, locker-room badinage that I remember with indulgent nostalgia from my days playing college rugby; we, too, thought we were a great team but I'm not sure that the future of the country ought to have been entrusted to us.
- In this locker-room environment, he's the likable team captain.
Definición de locker room en:
- Diccionario Inglés británico e internacional
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en EE. UU.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
Muy popular en India