- 1The exclusion of employees by their employer from their place of work until certain terms are agreed to.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The company claims the wage rise is totally unacceptable and has refused to lift the lockout until the union ends all industrial action.
- Management offered to lift the lockout if employees accept a proposal allowing the company to cut jobs and working conditions.
- Union leaders said they expected the lockout and blamed the employers for inflaming already tense negotiations.
Más definiciones de lockoutDefinición de lockout en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional