Each of a number of small separate cavities, especially in an ovary.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- Other morphological characters, such as the low number of stamens or ovary locules, and the sometimes rather unspecialized nectarial bracts, could also point towards a close relationship between these two genera.
- The number of orbicules present on the locule surface is well in excess of the number of pollen grains within the locule.
- Parenchyma cells of the pith were packed more closely, especially near to structures such as the locules and vascular bundles.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- When they reach maturity, they are released from the bundle and reach the locular lumen and the efferent ductule.
- Those to each sepal typically retain their identity as they slope beneath the locular area.
- Each septum is composed of the locular membranes of adjacent fruit segments with intervening spongy mesocarp-like parenchyma.
Definición de locule en:
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda