Definición de lodging en inglés:
1A place in which someone lives or stays temporarily: they found a cheap lodging in a backstreet a fee for board and lodging
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Both are being given full board and lodging at the Royal Cliff Beach Resort and are guaranteed employment with the resort after completion of their subsidized training.
- You pay for administrative costs, for your board and lodging (absurdly cheap), and your air fare.
- Harvard offers generous aid and loans to cover its annual fees of around £17,000 plus board and lodging of £7,000, as do other top colleges.
1.1 (lodgings) A room or rooms rented out to someone, usually in the same residence as the owner.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- The remainder are in supported lodgings, community homes or in residential care.
- Both the New Town and the Old Town offer numerous lodgings in private houses and small family hotels.
- Cheap lodgings and a shift away from family entertainment have made the capital of glam a top business stop.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en EE. UU.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Canadá
Muy popular en Australia