adjetivo (logier, logiest)North American
- Dull and heavy in motion or thought; sluggish.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Perhaps the logy staging and heavy costumes are meant to represent the Austrian oppression of Switzerland.
- Lured too soon from its winter sleeping berth - a hole or crack somewhere in the old window's workings - the logy brown wasp staggers across the outer pane of glass.
- Starting at a climax and retreating from there, a logy middle section evaporates into a yawning abyss exactly five minutes wide.
mid 19th century: of uncertain origin; compare with Dutch log 'heavy, dull'.
Más definiciones de logyDefinición de logy en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional