- Arithmetical division in which the divisor has two or more figures, and a series of steps is made as successive groups of digits of the dividend are divided by the divisor, to avoid excessive mental calculation.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- You can use the same algorithm as long division in decimal, but the values will go in either one time or 0 times.
- The Babylonians did not have an algorithm for long division.
- Today even basic math skills such as long division and the division of fractions are under assault.
Más definiciones de long divisionDefinición de long division en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional