- • historical A person presiding over Christmas games and revelry in a wealthy household.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The fun was presided over by the Lord of Misrule, full of lewd and naughty pranks - and usually strictly for the grown-ups.
- Our pagan ancestors had a wild and boozy time presided over by the Lord of Misrule, who got up to rude and mischievous pranks.
- The songs they sang were traditional and tied in with pre-Victorian mid-winter celebrations where the Lord of Misrule presided over jollities which were rather wild at heart.
Más definiciones de Lord of MisruleDefinición de Lord of Misrule en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional