(also low life)
People or activities characterized as being disreputable and often criminal: crackheads, loafers, and general nineties low life
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Pattaya is a tourist city and we cannot have such low-life criminals attacking tourists.
- Expect ripe language, prostitution, low-life characters, black marketeering, drug abuse and more - but there may be a little bit of romanticism even in this grim tale.
- Unlike other kinds of theft where the principal beneficiaries are the thief and other low-life cretins, here the person who benefits the most is another contractor.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- These previously prime time westerns taught us that when the bad guys come into town to terrorise our families, the sheriff always rounds up the men willing to hop on a horse and go after these low-lifers.
- Typical of a Soderbergh movie is the assertion that most low-lifers are comedians at heart.
- These low-lifers work, drive and shop among us without conscience, in every area of the judicial system.
For editors and proofreaders
División en sílabas: low·life
Definición de lowlife en:
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda