- A bivalve mollusk that typically has a rounded white shell with radial and concentric ridges, found in tropical and temperate seas.
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Family Lucinidae: Lucina and other genera
- Most other West American lucines are white, so that this species and the next may be recognized by the color, which in L, lampra varies from white to yellow or coral pink.
- Water exits posteriorly in almost everything; it usually comes in posteriorly but lucines and some others are an exception.
Más definiciones de lucineDefinición de lucine en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional