- A bitter, yellowish powder found on glandular hairs beneath the scales of the flowers of the female hop plant.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- It is very important that the hop doesn't lose lupulin otherwise the hop is no longer bitter.
- Essential oils and lupulin resins are concentrated in the lupulin glands, found at the base of the leaves, close to the central stem.
- They contain all the vegetative and lupulin material of raw leaf hops and can be used as a full replacement for leaf hops in the brewing process.
early 19th century: from the modern Latin use as an epithet of Latin lupulus (as in Humulus lupulus), a plant mentioned by Pliny and perhaps denoting 'wild hops', + -in1.
Más definiciones de lupulinDefinición de lupulin en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional