- 1A lute player.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- A platform was set up in front of it for the performers: 5 singers, 2 lutists, Denis Raisin-Dadre on the recorder, and four players on viola da gambe.
- However, because the singer, Claudine Ansermet, was ill, the lutist Paolo Cherici put together a program of solo lute pieces instead, which was quite enjoyable.
- King Ahmed and Queen Delara say that I play better than any thirty year old lutists, as I am only fourteen.
- 1.1A maker of lutes; a luthier.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- But the rain was beautiful, even if it was a lutist's worst nightmare.
- He could become a lutist, a farmer - all he needs is someone to believe in him and he could do it.
Más definiciones de lutistDefinición de lutist en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional