- A werewolf.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- After she was first created she spent her time doing investigations on shape shifters and the lycanthropes, or werewolves.
- She smells like a lycanthrope, a werewolf most likely.
- She was crouched, waiting, next to another Elf and a hawk lycanthrope as other Elves moved across bridges, in and out of trees, all hooded with their weapons concealed.
early 17th century: from modern Latin lycanthropus, from Greek lukanthrōpos 'wolf man' (see lycanthropy).
Más definiciones de lycanthropeDefinición de lycanthrope en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional