Definición de maddening en inglés:
Extremely annoying; infuriating: his maddening stories
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The voice-over narration feels, for the most part, unnecessary and irritating, and the maddening slowness of enunciation and the monotony of intonation feel tired and false.
- He could be enlightening, terribly funny, extremely kind and utterly maddening - depending on his frame of mind.
- If anything, her style can only be described as hectoring, more sniping than frontal attack, irritating and occasionally maddening in its circumlocution.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- He challenged the entrenched and politically powerful orthodoxy and did so with maddeningly thorough data.
- There are many factors at work in the course of any cancer, and the interactions can be maddeningly complex.
- Rarely do we relax body, mind and spirit to let nature heal and correct the imbalances of a maddeningly robotic modern urban life.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
= de moda